The increasing integration of Europe has led to a growing number of needs in the area of justice. Cross-border rights and obligations affect almost every aspect of day-to-day life, both from a public and from a private perspective. Likewise, they require an important focus on topics like consumers, transparency, citizenship or fundamental rights. At Ecorys we are well aware of the importance of these issues and work very hard to provide comprehensive and sound research that facilitate decision-making in sensitive areas such as minors and health.
Sample projects, please contact us for specific references:
- Study on judges' training needs in the field of competition law
- Framework Service Contract DG Justice - Evaluation
- Corruption in the Health Care sector in the EU
- Study on Missing Children: Mapping, data collection and statistics on missing children in the European Union
- Study on the impact of the different policy options to protect the financial interests of the Union by means of criminal law, including the possibility of establishing a European Public Prosecutor's Office (EPPO)