Public dialogue is at the core of any public policy that aims at achieving real constructive and sustainable change, particularly for those projects with a relevant social and/or environmental impact. Listening to stakeholders before, during and after the development and implementation of public policies will maximize the chances of success and enrich the overall result of the projects. Ecorys is specialized in stakeholder consultation, having tackled this issue in a dedicated manner as well as part of research projects.
Sample projects, please contact us for specific references:
- Enhancing Competitiveness: the Stakeholders’ Perspective on Future Priorities for Enterprise Policy and Industrial Policy
- Follow- up actions on the communication on sustainable competitiveness of the construction sector
- Pilot Project Young Farmers
- Identifying common characteristics among business networks involving companies from different regions and/or countries to encourage their development and enhance inter-firm collaboration at European level
- Public dialogue on environment protection in the context of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) Negotiations